Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sofie is awesome

Look at this awesome dog.  It was nearly 80 degrees here in Norman, and we had a really nice evening.  Sofie noticed it too and took a sleep on the couch out on the porch.  I had the door open and enjoyed some Left 4 Dead with almost everyone I know that owns it.  It was so awesome.  Okay, short update, time to go to sleep.  Enjoy my beautiful dog of awesome. Oh and she just turned four last weekend, how crazy is that, my little girl is growing up..

 

Ok, ok. As I was about to hit “update” I looked over at Sofie, and she’s got a face covered with sand.  I had emptied the sand out of my fish tank to replace it with rocks, and put the old sand in a big tub and was waiting for the sun to evaporate any water that remained, etc.  Anyways, I look over and she’s just looking at me with a beard of sand, and smacking her lips, I can hear her eating the sand :( Oh Sofie, don’t eat sand.  I snapped a pic at the last second.  (I’m also trying out this “photo album” feature of Windows Live Writer, let me know if its cool or not, because I’m going to update this and go to bed. Tell me if you like it.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you going to use your dog DNA test?

Nick said...

The DNA test has revealed that Sofie is part crab since she likes the sand.