Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Movin’

I’m moving to a new office on Friday and we’ve been busy packing up everything this week.  It’s been fun to do something different at work and to get to go through all the years of shit they’ve never thrown away.  I must have thrown away tons of copies of Windows NT, Word Perfect 6, and all kinds of random programs I’ve never heard of that were made to run on 95/98. Fun times.  The picture below is the trashcan I filled up with junk, but check out the two disc formats specifically.  One from 2000, and another from 1988 both found in the same cabinet.  Fun times.  I’ll post pictures of my new office when we get moved in.  I’m pretty pumped because I get a real office, four walls and a door.  It’s gonna be rad.

1 comment:

Chicago Squish said...

Dude, I've been working in this hole for almost three years, and I can't foresee a near future where I am not tucked away in a cubicle. Lucky bastard...